All of our services are provided through the generous support of private donors both in Kerman and outside of our community. We appreciate those who are giving both physical goods and financially. If you are interested in partnering with Turning Point here is a bit of information you may need:
- All gifts (goods or monies) are tax deductible
- T.P. is not state or federal funded in any way, charitable contributions only
- Items are earned by clients by acquiring “Baby Bucks” after attending classes
- You may remain anonymous in giving if you so choose
- We accept cash, checks and credit/debit cards. Gifts may be mailed in or dropped off during our business hours of Tuesday-Thursday 10a.m.-5p.m.
Monthly Pledges: A specified amount of your choosing would be transferred each month from your bank account to support Turning Point. Or you may choose to mail your pledge to:
Turning Point Care Center
681 S. Madera Ave, Suite 107
Kerman, CA 93630
Honorarium or In Memory: You may want to celebrate an accomplishment or honor someone special by making a donation in their memory.
Outright Financial Gifts: Gifts can be made for unrestricted support or for a specific purpose (PASS – Post Abortion Support, Baby Boutique, Teen Education and Community Events).
Baby Boutique Items: Our families love both the education and the baby items that they receive while attending the Earn While You Learn program. We gladly accept gently used and new baby items (such as; wipes, outfits, jackets, learning toys, pacifiers etc…)